Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits 9




1
DD (calling from the bedroom): Mummmeeeee! Mummmmeeeee!
Me: Go to sleep.
DD: Mummmeeee!
Me: If I hear mummy one more time I'm going to be very cross.
DD: Raaaaacheeeeeel!







Here are two from my nephews when they were about 4 and 7. They are now 18 and 15.

2
Me (on the phone): What are you dong?
Nathan (aged 4, on the phone): Well I'm watching television but Eli and Mummy are making boomerangs.
Me: Boomerangs?! What are you going to do with them?
Nathan: We're going to eat them. They're food.
Eli (voice in the background): Meringues not boomerangs.

3
Eli: Nathan do you remember the name of that new car we saw yesterday?
Nathan: Errr, no.
Eli runs off.
Nathan: Mum, do you know what that car was?
His Mum: It was a Porche.
Nathan: Oh yes. Eli! I remembered!


3 comments:

  1. DD is brilliant. That first comment is smart,sassy and priceless.
    GIllyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gilly, I think that just abut sums her up.

    ReplyDelete