Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits 3

1
DD (waking up at 6am with the sun streaming in through the window): Mummy! I want to get up now!
Me: Not yet, it's too early.
DD: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! IT'S MORNING-TIME!




2
DD (after a whole load of sweets): One more toffee or no?
Me: No
DD: I didn't know, that's why I was asking.




3
Me (holding up two shirts): Which top do you want?
DD (chanting but not pointing): En-den-deeno, soffa-lakka-teeno, soffa-lakka-tikka-toe, elik-belik-bom,
Bom Bom Bom
Niftach et ha'albom (we'll open the album)
Sham tireh otee (there you'll see me)
Beyom huladetee (on my birthday)
Tee tee tee (me me me)
Ach-oh-tee (my sister)
Hamelech amar (the king says)
Tispor ad..... (count to....)
Kamah? (How much?)
ACHAD! (ONE)

She points to the orange shirt and shouts: "ACHAD! that one."

10 comments:

  1. No1 sounds just like Leo, sometimes I don't love the glorious sunny mornings here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think I should close the blinds but I actually enjoy waking up to the sunshine - just not at 6am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun? Streaming in? Not a phenomenon I'm familiar with round these parts! Growing up, isn't she!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very fast. This is the best time of year here - like England in June. In another couple of months it'll be unbearable.

      Delete
  4. Your little one is full of beans isn't she?!

    xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, got a bit muddled above, it's been a long day! I said originally "too sweet, apart from the early morning bit. We get that too mostly on a weekend, but we have to get them up on a school day. Funny that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that too! I often have to wake her ancajole her out of bed on a school morning but Saturdays she's up with the lark. What is that about?

      Delete
  6. .... and that is why I have a black out blind for Little A :o). Loved that last one. X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have blinds but I don't like using them. I actually prefer her to wake up on her own rather than having to wake her. And if she gets up early she goes to bed earlier. It's just that she usually wakes up nearer to 7am than 6am.

      Delete